When you need alcohol to function, frequently binge drink to excess, or can't stop drinking on a daily basis, you could be battling alcohol use disorder. Unfortunately, quitting may be accompanied by both rough withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Toms River offers inpatient rehab for alcohol near Toms River when you need support for maintaining sobriety after alcohol detox. Call us at 732-629-9672 today for assistance getting guidance for your alcohol use.
What Are The Signs You Require Alcohol Rehab Near Toms River?
When you decide to begin dealing with an alcohol addiction, the initial step is frequently medically-assisted detox. Quitting by yourself suddenly can be dangerous due to severe withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, detox will free your body of alcohol carefully, with the aim of preparing you for rehab.
Once detox is completed, many people still struggle with compulsions to use and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you may keep suffering from symptoms like:
- Poor memory
- Trouble sleeping
- Subpar physical coordination
- Emotional overreactions
- Difficulty maintaining relationships
If you're in the opening phases of recovery from alcohol addiction and are struggling with PAWS symptoms or holding off the desire to use again, call Evolve Recovery Center Toms River. We assist adults 18+ who have completed alcohol detox and require further treatment to maintain sobriety. You'll have a safe place to live and obtain skilled medical and psychiatric assistance for your recovery.
Steps To Prepare For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center Toms River
Evolve Toms River provides inpatient alcohol rehab for the Toms River region. You'll be given specialized care at our treatment center until you resolve withdrawal symptoms and feel confident enough to stay sober without help.
To prepare for your stay at Evolve Recovery Center Toms River, we encourage you to:
- Make plans for your employment and family in your absence. Our skilled staff are able to consult with your human resources department to help facilitate time off from work. We have extensive knowledge of Family and Medical Leave Act and different sorts of leave.
- Take along essential items for your time here. Pack enough casual clothes, toiletries, and books or magazines for a minimum of ten days. There laundry machines at the facility for patient use.
- Plan for secure transportation. If you're in need of a ride here, we can help. Call us, and we'll arrange transportation from your home or the airport.
- Browse our admissions details. You’ll come across further answers about your stay at Evolve Toms River on our Admissions page. You are also invited to phone 732-629-9672 with any questions.
How Long Is Alcohol Rehab at Evolve Toms River?
We know it’s hard to pause your life, but alcohol rehab near Toms River needs dedication to be successful. How much time is contingent on several different things, including:
- The level of your alcohol dependency
- Your physical condition upon admission
- Any co-occurring disorders
- Your response to treatment
At Evolve Toms River, the abundance of alcohol rehab patients stay for two to four weeks before advancing to the next level of care at an outpatient location. With that being said, it’s not uncommon for patients to stay up to two or three months to ensure they’re ready to return to day-to-day life.
Everyone has their own distinct rehab timeline due to the fact that we treat you as an person and tailor therapy to your unique needs. We’re happy to assist you for as long as it takes to stabilize you and equip you for life without alcohol.
What You Can Anticipate From Evolve Toms River Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Toms River
At Evolve Recovery Center Toms River, you should anticipate top-notch and customized care. We treat you as an individual worthy of respect and personal attention. You’ll have cozy bedrooms, nutritious meals, regular snacks, and fun recreational events at your disposal. And our friendly personnel are on-site 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
When you come to Evolve Toms River’s alcohol rehab near Toms River, you’ll go through a comprehensive evaluation that lets us comprehend the degree of your alcohol dependency and particular concerns and experiences. We then design a distinct care plan to meet your physiological and psychological health requirements. You’ll follow a specific program of evidence-based treatments to confront the origins of your alcohol use and keep you stabilized.
We utilize therapy to treat co-occurring mental disorders and rewire your brain to manage stress without using alcohol. You’ll develop new skills to prevent relapse and live a better life. You can expect to receive:
We also help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms that persist after detox. Our well-trained medical professionals will work with you to relieve your discomfort and help you recover. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll discover it’s simpler to stay away from relapse after exiting rehab.
How We Prioritize Your Safety During Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Toms River
One objective of alcohol rehab near Toms River is to keep you protected from the triggers of alcohol use. We provide a customized treatment plan so you can explore the origins of your addiction, and supplement with medication to diminish cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Toms River supplies this safe setting for you to live and direct your attention on addiction treatment when you’re most susceptible.
We take other steps to ensure your safety too. We keep you protected with:
- Individualized care that addresses your unique needs
- Effective alcohol addiction therapies
- Expertly trained practitioners and staff
- A clean, modern facility with comfortable rooms
- Unwavering confidentiality and patient privacy rules
- Aftercare planning to make sure you’re adequately prepared to leave rehab
Get Started With Alcohol Rehab Today
Evolve Recovery Center Toms River is ready to assist when you need alcohol rehab. Contact us at 732-629-9672 or fill out the form below, and we’ll reply promptly to figure out if rehab is the right choice for you. Help is available now.