Marijuana Rehab Near Toms River
More recently, marijuana hasn’t been seen as a hazardous drug that needs a detox or rehabilitation process. With that being said, if a dependency on marijuana is impacting your job, relationships, and other elements of your life, formal substance use rehab may be your best choice. Evolve’s marijuana rehab in Toms River will put you back in control with a custom-tailored treatment plan that accommodates your particular needs. You will benefit from specialized support and 24-hour support in a peaceful, comfortable place.
What Are Signs You Need Marijuana Rehab In Toms River?
It’s factual that marijuana has been decriminalized in numerous states and gained an increased degree of public approval, but reliance on THC, the mood-altering chemical in weed, can develop.
Marijuana rehab is a smart idea if you encounter the following:
- You are unable to handle situations that compel you to use
- Ongoing use despite attempts to abstain
- Persistent cravings to smoke or ingest weed
- You feel like you have to smoke to function on a “normal” level
- Inability to meet responsibilities at work, school, or home
Treatment for marijuana can take several different forms. A large number of people may begin with an outpatient rehab program. Some others may find help from an on-site marijuana rehab near Toms River a more suitable option. Our drug experts will help you determine the appropriate route to take. If you need a detoxification program for THC, our partner facility, Sunrise Detox Toms River, is standing by to support you.
How To Get Prepared For Marijuana Rehab At Evolve
Asking for help is challenging for most. If you’ve already reached out, you’ve finished the critical initial step. Before you arrive for marijuana rehab in Toms River, there are a few other preparations to make, like:
1. Address your work and family duties. If you require assistance on FMLA or need us to speak with your HR department, we are pleased to help. Our personnel work with employers on a regular basis to make sure your rights and privacy are preserved.2. Don’t forget to bring enough attire and personal care items. Anticipate at least a 10 to 14-day period and make certain to pack comfortable clothes, vital items, books or magazines, and a small amount of cash for vending machines. Laundry machines are accessible during your treatment. And if you forget toiletries, we’re pleased to assist.
3. Determine how you will get here. Be sure you can get to Evolve Recovery Center Toms River safely. We can also arrange for worry-free transportation to and from our location.
It’s also smart to become familiar with our admissions information, so you are aware of what to expect before coming here.
How Long Will You Be In Marijuana Rehab?
Evolve believes in customized therapy. This means there isn’t a fixed length of time for our marijuana rehab near Toms River. Instead, our medical experts will perform an examination when you get here and recommend a proper timeframe for treatment.
The amount of time you stay here may be affected by:
- The level of your marijuana use
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- Additional substance use rehab needs
- How responsive you are to treatment
- Your physical health
You can anticipate being in our care for a couple weeks although extended treatment programs are a possibility. Prior to leaving, we will collaborate on a future care strategy for continued outpatient services.
What You Can Anticipate From Marijuana Rehab
One of the ways we assist is by keeping you comfortable with comfy bedrooms and relaxing community lounges. You’ll also be provided regular meals and 24/7 access to beverages and snacks. If you ever need anything, we have personnel on hand at all hours.
Your care will focus on evidence-based therapies such as motivational interviewing. We are well aware of the emotional facet of marijuana addiction and address it in a suitable manner. You’ll discuss the causes of your substance use and cultivate coping strategies in:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
Ways We Keep You Safe During Marijuana Rehab Near Toms River
Marijuana is known to have a potent psychological influence on numerous people. Impulses to use will occur, and halting use all at once is often hard to cope with. We’ll help keep you secure and moving forward with the following:
- A safe, controlled living setting far from triggers that prompt marijuana use
- Personalized support to meet your particular needs
- Beneficial substance use treatment and 24/7 care
- Helping you develop crucial coping mechanisms
- Inflexible patient privacy guidelines to safeguard your personal identifiable information and treatment details
- Aftercare planning for ongoing outpatient care
Begin Marijuana Rehab Today
Take charge of your life again with our marijuana rehab in Toms River. We’ll give you the ability to deal with everyday triggers and lay the groundwork for a long-term recovery. Dial 732-629-9672 or fill out the form below, and a one of our team members will reply right away. We are ready for you 24 hours a day, each and every day.