A fentanyl addiction is able to put your whole life on hold. To prevail over an opioid up to 100 times more powerful than morphine, you need specialized help from skilled providers. Thankfully, that is exactly what you will get at Evolve’s fentanyl rehab in Toms River. Our warm and inviting residential facility is the next step after detox and the best way to start your recovery.
How Do You Know If You Should Start Fentanyl Rehab In Toms River?
Created to address severe pain following major surgeries, fentanyl is a dangerous substance with a high potential for improper use and dependency. This opioid is also concerning as it can be combined with other substances like methamphetamines, heroin, or cocaine. Even if you went through detoxification or another rehabilitation program before, fentanyl rehab is a crucial step if you’re experiencing:
- Compulsions to use again
- Continuing withdrawal symptoms
- A void of coping strategies to counteract triggers for fentanyl use
- Mental health issues, including co-occurring disorders
- An ongoing fear of relapsing
Even if your experiences differ, you ought to seek help when addicted to this potentially lethal drug. Our fentanyl rehab in Toms River will provide a haven to begin your recovery clear of negative influences. If you are still in need of a qualified detox location, our partner facility, Sunrise Detox Toms River, is happy to help.
How To Get Ready For Our Fentanyl Rehab Center In Toms River
If you've already reached out to ask for support at our fentanyl rehab center in Toms River, you've made the critical first step. There are a few other arrangements you should plan to make, like:
1. Make plans for family members and your job while you're absent. If you need help figuring out leave with your office, Evolve is happy to collaborate with your HR department. Our personnel are skilled in preparing documentation for FMLA and other types of leave.
2. Bring some necessary items. Expect staying no less than 10 days and confirm you have relaxing clothing, toiletries, and several things to read. If you neglect to bring something, we will cover you! A washer and dryer are also available while you're here.
3. Plan your transportation. Make sure you are able to get to us in a safe fashion or simply reach out to us to arrange for a ride to and from Evolve Recovery Center Toms River.
It’s also smart to check out our admissions information so you have a good idea of what to anticipate when you arrive.
How Long Will You Be In Fentanyl Rehab?
Since we believe in a custom-tailored approach, there isn’t a standard timeframe for our fentanyl rehab in Toms River. Instead, our experienced providers will recommend a timeframe based on your initial evaluation. You ought to anticipate being here for no less than two to four weeks but more involved rehabilitation plans up to three months are not uncommon.
Various factors might influence the duration of your treatment, such as:
- The extent of your fentanyl use
- How you respond to therapy
- The presence of other drugs
- Any co-occurring disorders that play a role in your fentanyl use
- Your overall health
What You Can Expect From Fentanyl Rehab In Toms River
At our fentanyl rehab in Toms River, you will be treated with compassion and dignity within an attractive and welcoming environment. We realize that keeping you comfortable and properly nourished is critical to your success. This is why we offer nutritious meals, access to snacks and drinks 24/7, cozy guest rooms, and relaxing lounges. You'll be busy with therapy, but you'll also get time for recreational pursuits and exercise in our gym.
We use evidence-based therapies and might propose medication-assisted treatment through Suboxone to combat fentanyl cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Our goal is to get you stabilized and advancing to improved health. We’ll delve into the underlying reasons behind your drug use and cultivate coping skills through:
How We Ensure Your Safety Throughout Fentanyl Rehab in Toms River
Completing detox doesn’t indicate you have prevailed over your fentanyl addiction. Compulsions to use may continue, and you’re actually at a higher risk of a fatal overdose after an interval of abstinence. Keeping you safe is a vital aspect of our fentanyl rehab in Toms River. We achieve this through:
- Around-the-clock care from a knowledgeable medical staff
- A controlled living environment away from triggers of fentanyl use
- Teaching of coping devices to take the place of substance use
- Individualized support that considers your distinct set of circumstances
- Inflexible patient privacy rules to keep personal identifiable information and treatment details protected
- Planning for your future care
Get Help From Our Fentanyl Rehab Center Today
Help is closer than you think. You are able to triumph over fentanyl addiction, but you have to take the first step. Our fentanyl rehab center in Toms River provides the proper environment to get you progressing toward a sober life. Contact us at 732-629-9672 or via the following form. We reply immediately, day or night.