Treating Anxiety And Addiction Near Toms River
Substance use disorders and anxiety disorders often go hand in hand. If you've been taking dependency-causing alcohol or drugs to cope with anxiety, Evolve is here for you. Call us at 732-629-9672, and enter our rehab program for anxiety and addiction near Toms River. We offer expert medical and mental health care to help you handle your anxiety, addiction, and avoid relapse.
We Can Help You Halt The Anxiety-Substance Use Spiral
Anxiety disorders are upsetting and disruptive to your life. Drugs and alcohol might temporarily drive off those emotions of anxiety. However, turning to an intoxicant to manage symptoms can propel you into the addiction-anxiety spiral.
This pattern of consuming dependency-causing substances to reduce anxiety works for a while but is unsustainable. Initially, the joyous effects help alleviate sensations of apprehension and strain. But, anxiety grows once the effects wear off. You keep using alcohol or drugs to recapture those jubilant feelings but only feel worse afterward. As your body develops a tolerance to whatever you’re using, you need more to experience that initial feeling. After a while, addiction sets in.
Evolve Recovery Center Toms River understands the link between substance use and anxiety. We are prepared to help you escape this devastating cycle with specialized support for anxiety and addiction in Toms River. We'll help you come to grips with your anxiety symptoms to better recover from substance use. Under our guidance, you'll get addiction and mental health treatment to help you gain the strength to triumph over your addiction and progress in spite of your anxiety. Reach out to 732-629-9672 today -- no call goes unanswered.
How We Treat Anxiety And Addiction Near Toms River
It can seem impossible to stop the addiction-anxiety spiral, but you don’t have to do it by yourself. You have a right to skilled care to overcome your anxiety and substance use. Evolve Recovery Center Toms River treats the lingering effects of drug withdrawal and can detect co-occurring mental disorders at our treatment facility. We'll provide medicine and strategies to keep you sober. Simultaneously, you start developing skills for living with anxiety to help you avoid relapse. We achieve this by offering you:
- A safe, sober living environment
- An organized daily schedule
- Plenty of time for rest and positive recreation
- Different forms of therapy adapted to your situation
- Skilled medical support for cravings and post-acute withdrawal symptoms
- 24/7 emotional assistance
Therapy for substance use and co-occurring disorders is a key component of your recovery at Evolve. You'll delve into your mental health privately with a licensed practitioner in individual therapy. In group therapy, a counselor will guide you and other patients to converse about anxiety and substance use. In these sessions, you'll work on:
- Learning about the relationship between substance use and anxiety
- Recovering from past trauma that contributed to your addiction and anxiety
- Identifying destructive ways of thinking and triggers of substance use and anxiety
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Learning good skills for communicating and relationship building
Therapy isn’t our sole tool for managing your mental health. You might also be prescribed an anxiety medication or obtain help altering your dosage. Consuming medication as recommended will help you recover a sense of normalcy and avoid taking habit-forming substances during rehabilitation and in the days ahead.
Why Come To Evolve Recovery Center Toms River For Rehab?
Rehab is a vital step in your recovery from addiction, and we don’t take it lightly at Evolve Recovery Center Toms River. We work hard to give you a superior level of care for the best chance of long-lasting recovery. As part of our high level of care, you'll receive:
- Personalized support per your own care plan
- Evidence-based techniques and medical support
- Compassion and respect from our team
- Absolute patient privacy and confidentiality
- Aftercare planning for care when you leave
- A cozy room with attached bath
- Patient community areas and recreational activities
- Healthy chef-made meals
- Guidance for all your insurance and billing questions
If Evolve seems to be the right place for you, contact us at 732-629-9672 today to get more information about our specialized care for anxiety and addiction near Toms River. We are pleased to help you make strides toward a healthier, more rewarding life.