One of the most powerful prescription opioids in use today, Oxycodone has the potential to make a devastating impact on all aspects of your life. Overcoming this incredibly addictive medication isn’t easy and needs to be handled under the supervision of licensed professionals like those at Evolve. Our Oxycodone rehab in Toms River will take charge where detox leaves off to steer you to a lasting recovery in a safe, inviting surrounding.
How Can You Determine If You Require OxyContin Rehab In Toms River?
Oxycodone, widely recognized by the brand name OxyContin®, is frequently prescribed to alleviate moderate to severe pain. Unfortunately, Oxycodone is extremely addictive, and difficulties start if you consume it in excess of what the prescription calls for or recreationally. Addiction is known to occur rapidly. And even once detox is complete, ongoing treatment is still needed.
If you have trouble with the following, you ought to consider OxyContin rehab in Toms River:
- Persistent cravings to use the drug again
- Withdrawal symptoms like insomnia, physical pain, or increased anxiety
- Difficulties coping with specific circumstances
- A worry about relapsing when facing peer pressure, triggers, or trauma
Even if you aren’t sure about these signs of substance use, if you are presently using OxyContin beyond its intended use, you might need a rehab program near Toms River.
If oxycodone is present in your system, you will likely need to begin with detox. We are able to arrange for your inpatient detox in Toms River. Then you may easily transfer to Evolve for a safe place away from external forces to zero in on yourself and move forward in treatment.
How To Prepare For OxyContin Rehab At Evolve Toms River
Requesting help is one of the toughest steps in your recovery journey. After that is done, there are some other tasks you should handle in advance of beginning Oxycodone rehab in Toms River, including:
- Make arrangements for children and furry friends.
- Bring casual shoes and clothing along with personal items for at least 10 days. If you forget or run out of toiletries, we can help!
- Plan your leave from your job. Evolve has expertise in Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) affairs and is glad to collaborate with your HR department.
- Determine how you will get a ride to our facility. We are able to provide around-the-clock transportation service if required.
It’s also smart to review our admissions information so you know what to anticipate before getting here.
What Is The Timeframe For OxyContin Rehab?
Evolve treats all patients individually and customizes treatment plans to meet your exact needs. You won’t find a standard treatment duration for our OxyContin rehab in Toms River. Taking that into account, you ought to anticipate being with us for a at least two to four weeks. Many patients have treatment plans that are longer, up to 90 days. The amount of time you spend here is dependent on:
- The length of time you’ve been on OxyContin and the level of your consumption
- How many times you’ve been to rehab
- Your mental state, including co-occurring disorders
- Your general physical state
- Your personalized plan of treatment
Our counselors will recommend a treatment timeframe once finished with your opening assessment after you arrive|. We’ll check your progress frequently to be certain you’re prepared for the subsequent phase of ongoing outpatient support.
What To Anticipate From OxyContin Rehab
First and foremost, you should expect individualized care from a compassionate team in a pleasant environment. We want you to be comfortable and achieve this via cozy, furnished bedrooms and restful resident lounges. You will enjoy healthy meals, drinks, snacks, and various recreational opportunities. To make sure of your comfort and safety, we have staff members on site 24/7.
Our Oxycodone rehab in Toms River is highlighted by personalized treatment plans and evidence-based medical support and therapy. Our experienced clinicians will help you examine the core reasons behind your addiction and educate you on powerful coping devices for long-term sobriety. You can expect to be treated with the following:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Counseling to develop well-defined and achievable goals and aftercare plans
- Family counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment contingent on the intensity of your compulsions and withdrawal symptoms
Ways We Keep You Safe Over The Course Of OxyContin Rehab in Toms River
Overcoming this potent opioid is challenging and you might have urges to continue using. Detox is the best start, but it doesn’t immediately eliminate risk. Actually, you’re at an increased risk of a lethal overdose directly after detox.
Evolve will help ensure your safety with:
- 24/7 medical care from a well-trained staff
- A controlled, sober place to stay far from external triggers
- Custom-tailored treatment plans aligned with your exact situation
- Strict patient privacy guidelines to shield treatment details and personal information
- Cultivation of coping devices
- Making plans to continue treatment once you depart our facility
Request Help For Oxycodone Use Now
Help is ready for you now. Start Oxycodone rehab at Evolve Toms River and take an important step toward a life clear of this dangerous opioid. Place a call to 732-629-9672 or submit the following form, and a member of our team will respond promptly. We are here at all hours, 365 days a year.