Lorazepam (Ativan) Rehab Near Toms River
Do you feel alone, fighting to conquer an Ativan addiction? Help is available today. Evolve's Ativan rehab near Toms River will lead you toward lasting recovery with personalized addiction support in a supportive, structured center. We understand how this dangerous medication can infiltrate every part of your life, and we're available to help you overcome it.
What Are Signs You Require Lorazepam Rehab Near Toms River?
Lorazepam, often recognized by the brand name Ativan, is beneficial in treating general anxiety, seizures, and insomnia. Regrettably, similar to other benzodiazepines, it's also highly addictive because of the relaxing, euphoric effects it offers. Navigating through the detox process is your initial step, but recovery doesn't conclude there. Residential rehabilitation will help you steer clear of relapses while supplying you with the tools needed to progress in your life.
Our lorazepam rehab in Toms River will aid those who:
- Require help in identifying and prevailing over triggers of Ativan use
- Continue to have urges to use
- Battle persistent withdrawal symptoms including irritability, confusion, and difficulty concentrating
- Battle subpar mental health that triggers Ativan use
- Struggle with work and family responsibilities
If you are addicted to Ativan, it's important to get medical support. Evolve Recovery Center Toms River will tailor a plan of treatment specific to you. If you require detox prior to staying with us, we'll arrange a pleasant, residential detox near Toms River.
What Do You Need To Do To Prepare For Ativan Rehab Near Toms River?
Addictive behaviors are frequently harder to identify in common anti-anxiety medications like Ativan. Individuals may assume they're harmless since they were prescribed legally. However, if you begin to take Ativan outside the ordered amounts, or for illicit use, then it's time examine the possibility of addiction. Once this is done, you are able to commence your journey to lasting sobriety with detox and residential rehab. But prior to arriving at Evolve's Ativan rehab near Toms River, you ought to take care of the following:
- Make plans for your kids and look into leave from work. Our team is skilled in helping people get leave approved and will coordinate with your HR department.
- Expect a minimum 10-day stay and pack accordingly. Bring comfy clothes and footwear, toiletries, and extra cash for the vending machines. Neglect to bring a necessity like toothpaste or comb? We have you covered.
- Schedule transportation. Make plans for getting here safely or simply let us know if you need a lift. We're glad to arrange one for you 24/7.
Don't forget to look at our admissions info, as understanding what to anticipate will simplify the intake process.
How Long Will You Be In Lorazepam Rehab?
Your situation is different from everyone else. Evolve is aware of this and custom-tailors our lorazepam rehab in Toms River to meet your distinct needs. You can anticipate being here no less than two weeks but residences up to 90 days are possible. Our experienced clinicians will advise a treatment timeline after finishing your initial evaluation.
There are a few different variables that can affect your treatment time frame, including:
- The quantity, frequency, and duration of your Ativan use
- How responsive you are to therapy
- Your physical state
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- An addiction to other drugs or Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
What You Can Expect From Ativan Rehab in Toms River
You will placed into a secure, inviting setting where you can focus on getting care from expert medical professionals. We use evidence-based strategies and help you cultivate coping skills to deal with situations that previously triggered substance use. You'll get a greater understanding of the factors behind your addiction and benefit from:
- Group counseling
- Peer support services
- Aftercare planning
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
Our Ativan rehab near Toms River realizes that nurturing your mental and physical health is vital to your ability to progress in care. In order to accomplish this, we offer access to:
- Skilled medical care
- Comfortable bedrooms and common areas
- A workout area
- Recreational opportunities
- Three balanced meals every day
- 24/7 access to beverages and snacks
How We Maintain Safety Over The Course Of Ativan Rehab Near Toms River
After the days of abstinence in detox, you are even more vulnerable to relapsing. Taking that into account, ensuring your safety is a leading priority for Evolve Recovery Center Toms River. We'll help you prevent relapsing and keep you on course with the following:
- Secure, controlled environment away from outside influences
- Individualized treatment plans to attend to your exact situation
- Qualified medical care
- 24-7 support
- Teaching of coping strategies to successfully handle triggers of your Ativan use
- Unwavering patient privacy rules to keep your treatment information and personal details confidential
Request Assistance For Ativan Addiction Now
Let Evolve Recovery Center Toms River direct you to a new way of living unhindered by Ativan. Our compassionate team is prepared to support you. Call 732-629-9672 or submit our form to get help today. We answer at all hours, every day of the year.