Heroin Rehab Near Toms River
Heroin addiction can put a strain on your career, relationships, and even your life. This dangerous substance isn’t something you should try to overcome alone. This is why the staff at Evolve gives you safe treatment in Toms River. We understand the challenges of trying to recover from heroin use and are standing by to help throughout the vulnerable time after detox when you have the greatest need for support.
How Do You Know If You Need A Heroin Rehab Program Near Toms River?
When an addiction to heroin disrupts your life, it’s time to get help. You need to think about heroin rehab if you discover yourself struggling with any of the below:
- Cravings that disrupt your daily life
- Withdrawal symptoms like heightened anxiety, sweating, or muscle spasms
- Pressure from certain individuals or situations to start using again
- Keeping drugs hidden away in many spots or displaying animosity toward others
- Poor mental health, paranoia, or a downturn in work or school performance
Once you’ve completed heroin detox near Toms River, contact Evolve to get more information about our substance use rehab services. We accept adults aged 18 and up who need a safe environment free from the triggers of heroin use. Or if you need to detox from heroin first, you may get help from our affiliated facility, Sunrise Detox.
How To Prepare For Heroin Rehab At Evolve
Once you’ve decided to go to heroin rehab in Toms River, you’ve already completed the first step. To make preparations for staying at Evolve for as long as two to three months, we suggest:
- Covering responsibilities for family and work when you’re away. Our admissions personnel will facilitate with your company’s HR department to determine leave.
- Packing needed personal items for your stay. Bring at minimum ten days of comfy attire, personal hygiene and hair products, and some books or magazines.
- Arranging for how you’ll get here. If you don’t have a ride to our facility, contact us. We are able to arrange transportation either coming to or departing Evolve Recovery Center Toms River.
- Reading our Admissions page to learn more about Evolve’s intake process. And don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 732-629-9672 whenever you have questions.
What Is The Length Of Heroin Rehab?
In Evolve’s heroin rehab program for Toms River, all patients get their own unique care plan. That will include your proposed length of treatment. The exact timeframe of your stay is dependent on:
- The degree of your heroin use
- Your physical health
- The existence of co-occurring disorders
- Your response to treatment
Most patients stay here for two to four weeks before seeking ongoing care at an outpatient center. Although, other plans of care could entail stays up to 90 days.Your preliminary evaluation during the admissions process will help determine your treatment length.
What You Can Expect From Heroin Rehab
When coming to our heroin rehab center in Toms River, you can anticipate custom-tailored treatment from compassionate team members in an inviting setting. You’ll have a cozy bedroom, nourishing meals and snacks throughout the day, and access to enriching recreational opportunities at our residential facility. We have staff on-site 24/7 to answer your questions or acquire whatever you might need over the course of your stay.
We utilize evidence-based medical and therapy treatments to help you recover from heroin withdrawal symptoms and overcome your addiction to heroin. Our clinicians help you attain medical stability and work toward improved health. We may utilize Suboxone to ease cravings and withdrawal. Then our skilled professionals help you address the causes of heroin use and cultivate appropriate coping mechanisms in:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
How We Ensure Your Safety At Evolve’s Heroin Rehab Center Near Toms River
In the beginning phases of your recovery from heroin addiction, you might grapple with the desire to use again. Detoxing alone doesn’t allow you to conquer heroin use, and you’re at a greater risk of fatally overdosing following detox.
Evolve Recovery Center Toms River is a safe haven where you can get additional treatment once completing heroin detox. We’ll protect you with:
- A controlled surrounding free from the outside forces that trigger heroin use
- Customized support to accommodate your particular needs
- Skilled medical care
- The teaching of coping strategies to replace drug use
- Strict patient privacy rules to keep your personal information and treatment details protected
- Aftercare counseling
Get Treatment For Heroin Addiction Now
Evolve Recovery Center Toms River is here to guide you through heroin rehab. Place a call to 732-629-9672 or submit the contact form on this page, and a member of our team will reach out promptly, irregardless of the day or time. We are able to help you right now.