Hydrocodone Rehab near Toms River
Prevailing over an addiction to Vicodin® or another hydrocodone-based drug might at times appear to be an uphill battle, but it doesn’t have to be. You are able to get yourself on a path to long-term sobriety by turning to the substance use professionals at Evolve. We’ll guide you through hydrocodone rehab in Toms River within a controlled environment that is centered on your safety. We are here to help you progress in your recovery today.
What Is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is a manufactured opioid intended to provide relief for pain of a moderate to severe level. It’s usually given as a prescription subsequent to an injury or surgical procedure. In the same way as other opioids, it links to pain receptors and halts or lessens pain signals. It also brings about feelings of euphoria, which often lead to addiction. Hydrocodone is typically integrated with acetaminophen and sold under the brand names Vicodin, Lorcet-HD®, Lortab®, among others.
How Do You Know If You Require Vicodin Rehab near Toms River?
Even medications prescribed by doctors might introduce a danger to your wellbeing when misused. You may be in need of Vicodin rehab if any of the following applies to you:
- Using Vicodin outside of the prescription
- Ongoing use despite attempts to quit
- Failing to meet job and family responsibilities
- Physical tolerance which necessitates a higher dose to achieve the same results
- Withdrawal symptoms such as enhanced cravings, mood swings, or tremors
- Used in combination with other drugs and alcohol
Evolve provides hydrocodone rehab in Toms River for ages 18 and over. The majority of patients have finished a detox program and require additional support. If you need detox, our affiliated facility at Sunrise Detox Toms River can accommodate you.
What You Should Do To Prepare For Vicodin Rehab In Toms River
Going to an inpatient treatment center is the initial step in your hydrocodone rehab. We’ll aid you in taking an honest inventory of yourself and give you the care you need with a personalized treatment strategy. Here are a few tips to aid in your preparation for Vicodin rehab in Toms River.
- Make arrangements for work, children, and pets before you depart. We understand that you have real-world priorities. With this in mind, protecting your job is vitally important. Our staff members are proficient in handling these circumstances and can work with your employer’s HR department to determine leave.
- Figure out your transportation. If you are in need of a ride to our facility, contact us at 732-629-9672, and let us arrange one for you.
- Plan for a minimum of 10 days. Pack comfy clothing, hair care, and personal care items, some reading material, and a bit of money for the vending machines. You have the chance to do laundry at the facility as needed.
How Long Is Vicodin Rehab In Toms River?
Evolve Recovery Center Toms River believes that a personalized rehab strategy is vital to an enduring recovery. Taking this into consideration, your time in our care is contingent on your particular treatment requirements. The duration of your residence may be influenced by the amount of time you’ve been taking hydrocodone, previous stays in rehab, co-occurring disorders, and other considerations.
As a general rule, you should expect to be with us for at least two weeks, even though longer stays are common. Our counselors will make a specific recommendation for you after your beginning assessment.
What You Should Anticipate From Vicodin Rehab?
You will be guided by skilled clinicians who strive to give you the best opportunity for an enduring recovery. This is done through an exhaustive approach that not only considers your substance use but also any present co-occurring disorders.
Evolve emphasizes evidence-based methods and group therapy while also supporting you with individual and family therapy. Additionally, you will gain from daily goal setting, peer support, and the development of your aftercare blueprint. Medication-assisted treatment is available if needed.
Ways We Keep You Safe
Even when you completed hydrocodone detox, you might still have compulsions to use and be at risk of relapsing. In fact, the risk of a fatal overdose goes up following detox.
We’ll help keep you safe with the following measures:
- Custom-tailored treatment plans
- A structured environment away from external factors that trigger your use
- Specialized, around-the-clock care from qualified staff
- Development of powerful coping skills
- Medication to diminish cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Begin Hydrocodone Rehab in Toms River Now
Do you need to start hydrocodone rehab in Toms River? Call 732-629-9672 or complete the following form for a prompt response. Evolve Toms River is here to serve you at any time, seven days a week. Request help today.